You will never eat regular cream corn again…
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Minced Yellow Onion
- 2 lbs Frozen Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- In a medium sized sauce pot melt the butter and add the minced onion and a touch of salt.
- Cook over medium low heat until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Add in the frozen corn and water and stir to combine.
- Let this simmer until the corn is tender.
- Remove 1/4 of the corn mixture and puree in a blender for 1 minute.
- Add back to the corn mixture and taste for seasoning.
- Puree more corn if you want it creamier or a little bit of water if you want it runnier.
- Finish by adding salt to taste and the remaining butter. Stir until the butter has melted and remove from heat.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Sides
- Method: Puree
- Cuisine: American