- 1 Cup Warm Water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 6 ea burger patties, we use Bubba Burger Patties
Secret BBQ Burger Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup Duke’s Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dill Pickle Liquid
- Brioche or Potato Bun, Toasted
- Secret BBQ Burger Sauce
- Perfectly Seasoned and Cooked Burger Patty
- Slice of American Cheese
- Thats it. No Frills, just a great burger.
For the Water Bath – simply add the ingredients to a shallow dish and then float the frozen burger patties into the liquid.
For the Secret BBQ Burger Sauce – just combine, mix and then taste. If you want it more tangy then add a little more pickle juice.
Not all frozen burger patties are created equal! In my testing I found some, let us say… unappetizing patties. I do not believe you need to get some crazy premium beef for this, but the middle of the road Bubba Burger Patties worked great. Especially if they are just going to hang out in your freezer.
- Prep Time: 2 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Burgers
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American